Segment Lines in Bounding Box?

I am working on calculating tributary loads around Structural Beams in Revit and need some help. I am new so this might be easy and it might be hard, I don’t know. This is my first project in Dynamo and i’m hoping to use it daily.

I posted a few days ago about what I am trying to do, here is the link to my original post if anyone has a better way around what I’m doing: Creating load calculations for each beam in Dynamo?

So at the moment I have made bounding boxes for each beams tributary area. Now the end goal is to have this script spit out the length of pipe, conduit and duct that runs through each bounding box into an excel file. Then in the Excel file I will multiply each type of building material by the weight per linear foot and I should have the loads of all the MEP on each beam running across this building.

I am writing the script around the conduit at the moment and will later apply the same script to the rest of the MEP in the ceiling.

What I am thinking but am stuck trying to do is:
-Make a line that follows the conduit
-cut that line into segments that fit each bounding box around each beam
-find the length of lines in each bounding box

If anyone has any ideas or can offer any insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Does the Element.Location node generate a series of connected lines in your 3D preview?

Yes it does, I actually think I have fixed it. I am still working on the file but I think I have gotten past this issue. I created cuboids for each beam from the bounding boxes that can be selected one at a time. Then I can use the Geometry.Intersect node to get any of the intersecting lines and then I can get the lengths of each line. After this I can sum and I have the total linear feet of the conduit for each beam.

Now I am attempting to adjust my script to tell me the linear feet of conduit based on its width. I will need each conduit type separated by the end so that I can do the calculations correct once in Excel.

We will see how that goes… I think it is going to be a challenge. Thanks for the help