Search Package hangs Dynamo 2025 version 3.03

Hola amigos buenas. We are currently testing with the 2025 versions, I noticed a bug we can not search for packetes via the application, most likely I am missing something maybe some configuration or maybe I should ask to add a website to the withe list of the fire wall of our company, I can access Dynamo Packages via google crhome, but already being in Dynamo C3D or Revit the search engine just hangs and never reacts to start a search, can you help me please? the versions of the products are 2025 and Dynamo is 3.03, any help or comment is welcome!

C3D Version

can you please share your dynamo log?

I retest this morning, is a fresh one, the problem persist, i should say that we create custom deployments to be able to distribute the same install to multiple users, this could afect the folder structure that block the good function of the searching engine?? thanks for the effort @Michael_Kirschner2 !! :cowboy_hat_face:
dynamoLog_db621cc0-ec47-4e3c-aaf8-02037e76f9b8.txt (6.5 KB)

Hola amigos buenas. Amigo @Michael_Kirschner2 I have news, i think that package manager conection it is block by our fire wall or other, in our company we use a VPN we need the VPN active in order to get acces to the license server, i made the test and right before to click in package manager i turn off the VPN and then package manager acces to the packages, I’ve analyze bouth logs and they give no clue, i will try with the console open to see what could be happening!

With out VPN dynamoLog_f4400d56-5ab4-40e2-9971-11ed4c0fb960.txt (4.6 KB)
With VPN dynamoLog_f705afeb-ae80-48de-8022-e8df35fb6e06.txt (4.6 KB)

2 Likes

Does the same thing happen in Dynamo sandbox? Wondering if we can narrow out any Dynamo for Revit conflicts.

Hy amigo @jacob.small , buenas. it happens in all diferent flavors and versions of dynamo, dynamo sandbox also this is how detected the behaviour with the VPN because doesn’t need acces to a license, curiously only versions 3.0 and 3.2 (the only ones we have tested that occur) earlier versions like 2.15 and ones in products 2023 works fine! it may be that our company has blocked access to the internet from the applications and may have to authorise it, we will investigate a little more internally and I will update you !! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like