Script to read data from one category and write it to another

Hi!
I am working on the layout of brochures of apartments.

I am looking for any tips how to prepare Dynamo script to read data from one category (Room) and write it to another category (Sheet). The output, in which I am intrested in should like like the following one:

APARTMENT SheetNumber
TOTAL AREA xx sqm

where: SheetName is the number of the apartment
SheetName is the number of the apartment
_xx sqm is the total area of the apartment which is calculated in one of the schedules

What kind of family should I choose to be able to import it to the floor plan view and then to the proper sheet?
I’ve got the message that it is impossible to import the title block family to a floor plan, but it works when I use it on the sheet. Generic Annotation Tag does not have a parameter like SheetNumber so it can’t take this data. Also, how can I import only the total value of the area of a specific apartment to the family? Use that data as a label?

If you have any idea or suggestion, please let me know. I will appreciate any tips!

This is kind of convoluted, and seems like it’s more involved than it should be. But for the sake of arguemwnt im going to assume you have a new shared parameter in your project and on the titleblock called ‘room area,’ which receives a number, and that your tag on the titleblock will insert the units.

If you can group your rooms by the sheet they are visible on or by their unit and pull the matching sheet per unit, you can get the rooms parameter value for area, get the sum of those areas, and then set the corresponding sheet’s ‘room area’ value to that value.

Alternatively you could use area plans to outline the extents of the units, and then tag those areas and shift the tag so it aligns with the titleblock.

To give much more help than that we would need to see an example in Revit and an attempt at a Dynamo graph.