Script eraseing modelspace objects

I have two data sets I am using to draw circles in model space, The data are the coordinates of some features surveyed in the field. My script places a circle at the coordinates using import from Excel and are placed on the Layer A as specified in the script. all works as intended. the first time. When running the script with other data set with a different Layer B specified the first data set circles are erased. Here is the script and data. Is this how Dynamo is intended to work?
BoreData .xlsx (10.0 KB)
BoreData 2.xlsx (9.8 KB)
bore holes.dyn (65.1 KB)

It sounds like a data binding issue to me. There are some posts on the forum and I think some documentation in the Primer about it. There are also data binding settings in Dynamo. Have a look and see if your results change as you play with the settings.

Try to run the script from Dynamo Player, or disable binding in dynamo as JPhil suggested.

This post may help.

To all
Thank you for your responses. It was indeed the setting in Dynamo. I fortunately have civil3d 2023 loaded as well i was unable to change the setting in Civil3d 2022 due to a known bug. I have a number of other scripts that I have quit working due to this issue. I quess I will have to revisit them now.

Thanks again
MikeC