Rotate imported objects according to an alignment

Hi
It´s funny this almost works actually!
The marker boards are perpendicular to the alignment.
The only thing is that the circle (pipe) turns side!


I assume that for the object on left or right side you might want the object to be seen from opposite direction?
Create a filter to filter out all offset with a value less than 0 and then add substract 180 degrees from that rotation angle

Like this

Hi Patrick
Thanks for this, I appreciate your answer, but I´m not able to search for “AlignmentExtensions.GetBearingByPoint” and “Document.BlockByName”? I Use Civil 3D 2025 for Dynamo. Or is it possible for you to share the file?

Hi @FKNZ
Oh, I see.
I need to have a look in to 2025 then

Hi @patrick.ericson
So how do I connect this replaced bearing part with the rest?
And by the way, what is the replacement for “Document.BlockByName”?