Revit Warnings Parsing

Dear community,

I have gone through this post about warnings parsing from archi-lab.net, please see the link below
http://archi-lab.net/digging-through-revit-warnings-to-find-meaning/

Everything runs ok without errors but I got the final node “Report Window” as Empty Dictionary as below

Are there anyone hit the same problem as me or any advise would be appreciated ? I attached my dynamo file for your reference. Thank you.
warningParsing_NghiaNM.dyn (205.9 KB)

What Dynamo version are you in?

1 Like

I use Dynamo 2.0 and Revit 2018.3 :slightly_smiling_face:
This graph doesn’t work for Dynamo 1.3 in my computer.

I don’t think that that last window node actually outputs anything so it will always say Empty Dictionary. Its output is what shows up in the window when you launch it. Just press the button.

2 Likes

when I press the button, there is nothing but empty window

Hello @Konrad_K_Sobon . I still need your help ! Could you please open my dynamo script, run and confirm that you can see the chart when you press the button.

You posted only the Dynamo file. If I remember correctly that workflow was based on a HTML warning report, and a CSV warning library files. None of these are attached here.

2 Likes

yeah sorry my bad, but I can not upload those files. Could you please download it in this link :

Well that’s an old post and I am sure the workflow that was described in there is not for Dynamo 2.0. I wrote that post. Archi-lab.net is my blog. :slight_smile: Anyways, that won’t work with Dynamo 2.0 so you will better start re-doing that from scratch using Dynamo 2.0 and then report what doesn’t work. At this moment what you are asking for is for me to go back and update my post from two years ago. That’s a tough ask. I also got posts in there from 4 years ago, that I have no plans to update. You see my point?

4 Likes