Retrieve All Family Types of Walls

Is there a Basic Node or Code (NOT AN EXTERNAL PACKAGE) that Directly Retrieve All Family Types of Walls?
Now, I just get all Wall Types (used in Model) indirectly like this:

Of course, by using All Elements of Category, I cannot get ALL Wall Types (Some types are unused but still exist in project, Project Browser > Families > Walls) , just things exist in model.

Hello @Jin …clockwork have some nodes for that…

3 Likes

I don’t have Clockwork in basic Dynamo setup

1 Like

arhhh then try someting and if you are in 2022 or lower try elementtype…all elements of type

Capture

3 Likes

T.T These 2 nodes are not found too!

Hi if you are lower than 2022 then the nodes its called …element types-all element of type…you find them under Revit-Selection in the library

2 Likes

hello

cordially
christian.stan

2 Likes

Yes exactly Christian :wink: couldnt show it as i dont have 2021 or lower installed…cheers

1 Like

It’s true it’s aperitif time :grinning:, to your health too :wink:

cordially
christian.stan

1 Like

Always aperitif time…:wink: right over…

1 Like

Great! Element Types Node gets both Wall and WallType. Thank you very much!
Most of time, I don’t recognise the WallType beside the Wall in Drop-down-list of Element Types Node.

1 Like

Hello, it would be more legitimate to grant the solution to Mr. Sovitek
I only provided a screenshot to illustrate the writing.

Cordially
christian.stan

3 Likes

Hi @christian.stan thats fair enough when it goes to you :wink: think the user is new and dont know it…,hahah :wink:

2 Likes

Understood! But with WallType selection in Drop-down list of Element Types Node, it’s more clearer for newbie like me. :smiley: I think no problem if check a clearer answer.

2 Likes