Renumbering the doors inside groups

is there is any way to renumber the doors inside the groups using dynamo without ungroup it

There is a custom node “Group.Members” from clock work package use that to collect elements in groups and set parameter.

1 Like

@Kulkul,
Thanks a lot man ,
can i do it without select the group one by one,
because I have a lot of groups and I need to renumber the doors inside these groups , I already create simple dynamo for that but it’s not working unless I ungroup it ,
so if it’s possible to select the all the doors inside the groups without ungroup it or select it one by one

Yes you can. I just showed you an example on how to do.

@Kulkul
in the example i need to select the groups one by one yes!!!

my dynamo renumbering the doors using the same room number, so if there is group model I need to ungroup it
or by your way I need to select the groups one by one
my question is when I will run my dynamo all the doors even the doors inside the groups will renumber automatically

You need to first filter groups then rename the doors.

how :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Kulkul
Thank you, soo much man :slight_smile:
so I’m trying to do the same but can you please explain why we need to use (Equal x to y) !!:confused:

if you see the attachment image shown all the groups that i have, which i need to select all these groups and select ll the doors inside these groups the renumber it

Here are some list of actions in Dynamo http://plevit1.blogspot.ae/2015/01/examples-for-all-list-actions-in-dynamo.html

http://dynamoprimer.com/en/04_The-Building-Blocks-of-Programs/4-3_logic.html

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi
any advice :slight_smile:

Hello guys
I was trying for the last 2 days to get the doors from the group model and combine them with doors in project (I’m working in specifying level), but it’s not working

I’m using this dynamo to numbering the door with the same number of room , my question is is there is any way to get the door instances inside the group using python(in the same code block) , can you check the image below

Hi Tariq,

This post is already solved you need to create a new post for another query. Thanks :slight_smile: