Recursive custom nodes not saving correctly (can't use in Generative Design)

In Dynamo 2.0x and 2.1x, recursive nodes that are in my graph do not appear to be saving correctly: The wires to the inputs and outputs of the nested node are missing when a saved graph is reopened.

Details:
Graph with recursive nodes are created. The graph works properly while the Dynamo instance is still open. When Dynamo is closed, reopened, and the graph reloaded, all wires connected to the nested node in every recursive node is disconnected. This includes wires to all inputs and output. Once the wires are reconnected manually, the graph is functional again. This manual reconnecting must be done every time the graph is reopened.

Can you post the DYF in question for review?

I just registered here so can’t attach the file directly, but here is a link to the DYF of one of the nodes:

and an image of the wires that get broken:

Would appreciate any help! (I have several other recursive nodes so would prefer to
get this issue resolved vs re-writing the nodes with Python.)

Thank you!

Copy of the original information:
“Details:
Graph with recursive nodes are created. The graph works properly while the Dynamo instance is still open. When Dynamo is closed, reopened, and the graph reloaded, all wires connected to the nested node in every recursive node is disconnected. This includes wires to all inputs and output. Once the wires are reconnected manually, the graph is functional again. This manual reconnecting must be done every time the graph is reopened.”