Randomize color with Dynamo

Hello to everybody. This is my first post in this forum. i need help to randomize panels of a curtain wall. i created e panel family in revit by model metric panel and then i did a script on dynamo to color in random way these. if i use this script in a new file (File-Project), it works without problem, but when i create the same script in my project file, it does not work. could anyone help me?

Absolutely no, it s not an assignment for you, it is a request for help from who may know more than me. I already searched and read trough the forum, but I did not find. I read the post that u linked yesterday, but it s different of mine.

in this link there are an image about the script, working on a new project, and another about my project, where it is not working

I think no, because I m a new client. I try to copy the images below

ok, the first is the script on my project, the second on a trial

I’m trying to work with the script that you linked, but i have t modify it, because not all of my panels are plane. I’ll let you know if i’ ll do it.
Thank you so much!
Luca

You’ ve been really helpful. I succeeded, soon I will post an image. Thank you again for your time and your availability

1 Like