Qs about version 1.3.1

Installed Revit 2018.1 this morning and I have a couple of questions:

1.3.1 installed for all the versions of Revit I have installed. I’m fine with that, but wanted to verify that the “Edit Input” feature of 1.3.1 is ONLY available in Revit 2018. I do not see the icon on 2017. Is that correct?

When (or is) the stand-alone Dynamo installer available? Right now it appears that I can only get this build through the Revit 2018.1 Service Pack. I’m not ready to deploy 2018 yet, but I would like to gt everyone on the same Dynamo build.

How about Revit 2016? Any incompatibilities with 1.3.1?

Yes, I know it was only released last night. Please pardon my impatience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all-

We are discussing the possibility of getting an installer up on dynamobim.org for 1.3.1. More soon.

Also, there are no major differences between 1.3 and 1.3.1.
The 1.3.1 release was released to enable Dynamo Player input functionality:

• Allow API access to drop down UI nodes
  • FilePath allowed as “isInput”

@Zach_Kron - any additional comments?

1.3.1 latest stable will be posted soon, but for all practical purposes, the 1.3.1 build only differs in how it exposes functionality that is only available in the Revit 2018.1 release.

As for daily builds. We are actively working towards the 2.0 code, which is currently not very stable or productive to do pre-release builds as we do more intensive code cleanup.

2 Likes

hi all - 1.3.1 stable build is now available on dynamobuilds.com. Let us know if there are any issues.

3 Likes

@erfajo - It is updated now. Check again.

1 Like