Python scripting in Dynamo (Django or Flask)

Hi @kriba741, please read below:

1. It could be better if you say hi to the community, before asking for help. Nobody is actually working for you here :slightly_smiling_face:, so maybe you want to read this post by @Dimitar_Venkov for your next post;

2. I am not (yet) a software engineer or a developer but I think the frameworks you just mentioned are for web-development, and probably you can’t use them with Dynamo BIM but I’ll wait for a better answer by one of the community experts. @jacob.small @solamour @john_pierson

from wikipedia

Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Built by experienced developers, it takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.

Flask is a micro web framework written in Python. It is classified as a microframework because it does not require particular tools or libraries. It has no database abstraction layer, form validation, or any other components where pre-existing third-party libraries provide common functions.