Alban_de_Chasteigner:
ToPoint()
I don’t think Dynamo does any rounding -
the XYZ ToPoint method is here:
{
xyz.Enabled = true;
return Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.BoundingBox.ByCornersCoordinateSystem(
xyz.Min.ToPoint(convertUnits), xyz.Max.ToPoint(convertUnits),
xyz.Transform.ToCoordinateSystem(convertUnits));
}
public static Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Point ToPoint(this XYZ xyz, bool convertUnits = true)
{
var pt = Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Point.ByCoordinates(xyz.X, xyz.Y, xyz.Z);
return convertUnits ? pt.InDynamoUnits() : pt;
}
public static Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Point ToProtoType(this Autodesk.Revit.DB.Point point, bool convertUnits = true)
{
return point.Coord.ToPoint(convertUnits);
}
public static Vector ToVector(this XYZ xyz, bool convertUnits = false)
{
the InDynamoUnits does do a scale though depending on Revit units:
which as has been stated, will create noise with floating point numbers.
If you mean you see the displayed number in Dynamo’s preview as rounded - that is possible, but I don’t think that rounding has actually been applied to the point - it’s just for display AFAIK.
If you see it in Revit, then I’m not sure.
Springs.Number.ToString package node helped, you see the difference between what Dynamo shows and what the number it really is:
First list is what is done in Revit, second list is fixed with script.
Disgusting Revit numbers, most annoying thing I ever resolved in Dynamo.