Python code suggestion ("intellisense") doesn't work

Hello, everyone,

could you help me out with code suggestion (code autocomplete = intellisense) in python editor window? The dropdown box doesn’t appear, when I type a dot… But the screenshot from Primer shows,that the dropdown box should appear.

python14

To be honest, it shows sometimes, for example, after “clr”… But no extended methods (no “AddReference” for example). The same with another objects (could be some suggestions, but not from referenced libraries (RevitNodes, ProtoGeometry and so on).

2016-01-16 20-09-56 Скриншот экрана

Also, in terminal I get “Failed to look up table”… 2016-01-16 20-18-41 Dynamo`

IronPython.Runtime.UnboundNameException: name ‘documentmanager’ is not defined
в IronPython.Compiler.LookupGlobalInstruction.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
в Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
в Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
в IronPython.Compiler.PythonScriptCode.RunWorker(CodeContext ctx)
в IronPython.Compiler.PythonScriptCode.EvalWrapper(CodeContext ctx)
в IronPython.Compiler.RuntimeScriptCode.InvokeTarget(Scope scope)
в Microsoft.Scripting.SourceUnit.Execute(Scope scope)
в Dynamo.Python.IronPythonCompletionProvider.TryGetType(String name)
Failed to look up type

What I get known more: for example, for “Point.” (from capital letter) I get the same list as in the Primer’s screenshot. The same for “Line.” and so on (objects, methods etc from design script). For “clr.” I only have, what is in the screenshot above. Do you have the same? (no different all possible "AddReference"s). Also, nothing comes from RevitAPI.dll, RevitServices.dll (and other libraries), when I type “something.” (or “DocumentManager.” etc) :c