Process automation with Dynamo in jornals. Exist?

Hello people

I am a student of the master’s program of the University of sao paulo and my research is based on automated processes that Dynamo can bring to the construction in Brazil. We are now entering the Bim on the day of the offices here and our standards are still in development.

However I have had trouble finding academic references on the subject, both in Brazil and abroad. Most references are pedagogical about teaching programming to students of architecture, processes related to digital manufacturing and simulation.

As this subject is very new in my country and there are few people who use the tool, my research will introduce the tool and bring to the public the possibilities it can offer the automation of repetitive processes and more

Does anyone could help me find some valid references that I can use in my research?

Thank you

This is what i find until now:
(sorry, but the forum dont let me put all the links)
(i did my research in google scholar, sciense direct and cumincad)

BIM-based Parametric Building Energy Performance MultiObjective
Optimization

VISUAL PROGRAMMING FOR BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING: ENERGY AND SHADING ANALYSIS CASE STUDIES

Integrating interactive evolutionary exploration and parametric structural design

Design of Dataflow

Generative Design for Building Information Modeling -

A USER INTERFACE FOR PARAMETRIC ARCHITECTURAL
DESIGN REVIEWS

TO BIM OR NOT TO BIM?

PARAMETRIC BIM WORKFLOWS

@lucasmartins11 Why don’t you first post some links that you have already found.
That would give others an idea of what you’re looking for.
If you manage to convince people that you’ve put in some effort before seeking help, you even might get useful suggestions (unlike mine) :slight_smile:

The author of the first article is a friend of mine, and is the creator of the OPTIMO package. You should search for his PhD dissertation work (Mohammad Rahmani Asl, Texas A&M University), and that would give you many more sources to look at.

Boa sorte, rapaz!

Ola Francisco, thank you for the reply

Can you share any email contact of your friend?