Problems with wall&rooms geometry intersection

Hi everyone,
I’m pretty new to Dynamo and now my intention is to find walls intersecting with rooms, and set some parameters, such as Number of the room and Finishing type. The graph was not created by me, and after my modifications it worked correctly in a simple model, but in a big project wrong data was set. 90% of rooms+walls were detected and set right, but in some walls there is Number and Type of another room(located in the opposite site of the building) or nothing was set at all.
In the Element/Geometry node I got “trim_with_edge_loops requires all curves to touch surface”, but for me it doesn’t seem to be cause of the problem.

Note: I have RVT Links, that are room boundaries, and also I have room separators and round walls.
Trying to solve this for too long and would be gratefull for any tips and suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Sorry fot shitty screenshots, i can load a .dyn file if needed

Try to start from Room.Boundaries, search the forum. It’s from additional packages. You’ll get curve - wall, curve - column for each room. But you’ll get some bad “curve - null” also. Make little solids in centers of that lines. Use Bimorph element intersects solid to find elements, touching “nulls” .

Started to develop this way, made a line in the center of each wall, created surfaces from room boundary curves, but got all false list(lacing set to crossproduct), although there definitely must be a lot of intersections.

I always try to check mass intersections against singular combined solids (i.e. check 953 surfaces against 1 object, rather than relying on lacing of thousands of lines). Also you’ve used cross product as your lacing but it might be better to use L2 on the geometry input and set lacing to longest instead.

Alternatively try using Curve.Extrude to create surfaces from the lines in your watch node as well. thicken those surfaces to make solids (1mm thick). Union these new solids into one solid and then input the single combined solid into the other input on the Geometry.DoesIntersect node. Set lacing to Auto and turn the geometry preview off on the nodes to avoid performance lag.