Pressure Pipe Runs & Add Fittings

@Ahmed.Kamal.Moussa thanks for response…getting error while installing camber backage its not getting install in my 2022 version …can somone help me why .Addfitting() asking for one parameter i.e. object id and how to resolve it…(or .Addfitting() support only 2023?) @WrightEngineering @Ahmed.Kamal.Moussa

@Wright, I am trying conect some couplings, I have tried to use this code, with some changes , but the changes that i did don’t works, could you help me with that ? please!

I could not use the block “connect tee”, the others I can work!

Yes, for me this methodo just work in C3D 2023!

Hi @Ahmed.Kamal.Moussa , I’m facing similar issue can you suggest hot to resolve this error.

Also there are different pressure networks in my cad file.

I didn’t find a solution till date.

hi @WrightEngineering , @Ahmed.Kamal.Moussa I try to create PressurePipeRun, it is showing error “createPipeRun() takes exact 6 arguments (5 given)”. since my dynamo code creates pressure pipe but to add Tees from above shared dynamo requires pressurePipeRun. Im Trying to modify the above code till then do anyone try to create PressurePipeRun using dynamo/Python.
Note- Im trying to use PressurePipeRunCollection.createPipeRun and PipeRun do not have class createPipeRun. I need final output as PressurePipeRun.
Autodesk Civil 3D Help | createPipeRun Method | Autodesk

it will be helpful if you can share your Dynamo script. Be noted that Camber “PressurePipeRun.ByObject” is only supports polylines and alignments for now.

@Ahmed.Kamal.Moussa, Thanks for reply. please find in progress script.
PRESSURE PIPE AUTOMAT (pipe_run_only).dyn (46.5 KB)

Hi @Ahmed.Kamal.Moussa I try to create with camber and it work fine but still getting error in python, hope it will also resolve and I will be able to create pipe run using python as well. Thanks everyone who are part of conversation now we can create pressure pipe network, pressure pipe run, pressure pipe and auto fitting in the network both by python and dynamo nodes.
again thanks to @WrightEngineering @Ahmed.Kamal.Moussa and others.

Hi @WrightEngineering
I have 2 clarification please
1-If I have more cases like this " [Pressure pipes automatic break by cut length option to follow any change in surface" but didn’t add automatic vertical bend, How to identify and insert automatic fittings by dynamo incase of break cut length ?
2-I used your script (Add Tees) but there’re not tees out and geometry intersect there’s not shown points only lines , What’s the problem? (Note : intersections vertical not on plan check pic correct case ).
Appreciate your help,Thanks

I’m trying to create a PressurePipeRun.ByObject but I’m having a problem because it always gets elevation 0, elevation z=0, how do I solve this?