Please Help me - Using Revit and Dynamo in assessing embodied carbon - The object's EPD Quantity Type is Undefined and cannot be evaluated Error - Dynamo Packages - BHoM

Hello

I am trying to use a dynamo package called BHoM to calculate the embodied carbon of the materials in the Revit model, but there is an error that I can not fix at all and I couldn’t solve it. I am asking here in order to know if the problem from Revit or from the package itself.

The error of the last node says: Warning: Compute.RunCaller operation failed. The object’s EPD QuantityType is Undefined and cannot be evaluated as in the following snapshots.

But the quantity type is already known for this one which is the volume of the 4 walls and the result is Null which means that there is no value for the volume I don’t know how. These steps where done in a video but for another version and it was the same with some differences Using Revit and Dynamo to Assess Embodied Carbon | Autodesk University.

I really need to know what is the problem here so please help me, by knowing this problem so I can calculate the total EPD for all the materials.

I have added a parameter which is called embodied carbon in Revit also.

Thank you so much