Placing Element (RCPT's) on linked model Wall next to linked model element

Hi all,
I’ve been working on a dynamo script that would take a Receptacle and place it on a wall of a linked model next to an element of that linked model. I’ve been working on it periodically for a while but can’t seem to get it just right. I’ve gotten as far as being able to place the Receptacle family type at the centroid of that wall but thats as far as I can get it without coming here for a little help. So down to the details…

I’m working on a school on a linked model. In this linked model there are “Teaching Wall” Elements. For every “Teaching Wall” Element, I want to place two receptacles, both at 1’4" to the left of the centroid of that “Teaching Wall” Element, but I want those Receptacles placed on the wall host of the “Teaching Wall” element at that distance. One receptacle to be at 18" above the scheduled level, the other at 9’6" above the Scheduled Level. Hope that makes sense. Anyways, as I’ve said the program I’ve made can place a receptacle but only at the centroid of the wall, not actually on the wall. So my end result is a receptacle placed in the middle of the wall with no host, and facing up in the model. Where as I would like it to be hosted to the wall itself and facing the direction that the “Teaching Wall” element is facing. My Dynamo Program is Attached and any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Placing Elements using Linked project - test.dyn (62.4 KB)