Phases node

I’m having a problem whenever i use the Phases node.
Dynamo crashes and returns with this error :

Dynamo%20Crashes

This the content of the “Details”

The type initializer for ‘Orchid.RevitProject.Document’ threw an exception.

at Orchid.RevitProject.Document.get_Current()
at Orchid.E.RevitProject.Project.Phase.PopulateItemsCore(String currentSelection)
at CoreNodeModels.DSDropDownBase.PopulateItems()
at CoreNodeModels.DSDropDownBase…ctor(String outputName)
at Orchid.E.RevitProject.Project.Phase…ctor()
at lambda_method(Closure )
at Dynamo.Wpf.ViewModels.NodeSearchElementViewModel.OnClicked()
at Dynamo.UI.Controls.InCanvasSearchControl.ExecuteSearchElement(ListBoxItem listBoxItem)
at Dynamo.UI.Controls.InCanvasSearchControl.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnPreviewMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

I am using revit 2017 :

20190508_0315(x64)

Dynamo Core 1.3.1.1736
Dynamo Revit 1.3.1.1736

Hi @Revit_Noob

Try uninstalling Orchid Package and see if that errors go away.

After uninstalling the Orchid Package, i don’t have that node anymore.

What about exception?

Not crashing anymore…
but i need to check my dyn’s for node error as i have uninstalled orchid.

Shall i try to reinstall again?

Before you install orchid. First install these:

• Dynamo 1.3.4

• Make sure you’re using Orchid for Dynamo 1.3.x installation.

I don’t have the rights to install dynamo.
This is the one that i use to install Orchid

OrchidForDynamo_130.exe

@Revit_Noob

Yes, that’s the one…

Install Dynamo 1.3.4 and then install Orchid Package.

If you want to use it for Dynamo 1.3.1 then install older version of orchid package.

130 is the oldest that orchids version right?
we will be updating to Dynamo 2.0 soon…

but i still want to have my old Dynamo 1.3 version though.