PDF print error

Hi there Forum

I’m having problems With my pdf print.

I’m tying to export my view to both DWF and PDF in the same Graph, But My PDF export runs into this this error:

Here is the full graph:

What is the full error text? The image cuts much of it off.

Hi,

You need to repeat the PrintSettings by the number of sheets or use the longest lacing or a list level on the PrintSetting input of the Print PDF node.

Sorry for having to make this type of a comment, because I’m sure you’ve put a lot of effort into getting your Batch-PDF Printing-Script to work. I’ve also put some effort into the exact same thing.

I later found out (thank god) that there is a free batch-printer in the autodesk app store, and it is VERY GOOD.

diroots prosheets

I highly recommend, as it can pretty much do everything, including multiple exports. Here is a screenshot, for example from the Export-Format options. (One-Click can export all of these formats if desired.)

1 Like

Hi there @Alban_de_Chasteigner

Now I have tried making a list, with the same amount of print settings, as sheets.

So now the error disapears, but now the output just says “null” and no sheets are exported.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi are you sure you have extension on your file path ( .pdf)

Hi there @sovitek

Yeah, the files have “.pdf”. extension :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

If you have as many filepaths as views as Printsettings, you don’t need anymore the longest lacing on the Print PDF node.

Hi there @Alban_de_Chasteigner

When I set the “print PDF” node to longest. It just says “Null” on all drawings, and none are exported:

If I set it to “Auto” in lacing, I get this error still:

Instead of doing all the sheets, get it to do one.

Once you have one, get it to do two.

Once you have two, do 5.

Once you have five, do them all.

2 Likes