Package manager failing to update

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if I’m the only one experiencing an issue when trying to update a packg through the package manager :

happened to me when i used a resctricted wifi connection.

Thanks for your answer @Elisabetta_Caterina . I tried with different wifi connexion. Weird thing is that it used to work with all those connexions before yesterday :confused:

I also tried reinstalling dynamo but it didn’t solve it .

Did you first tried to publish it locally?

I just did but still no luck

I am encountering same issue since yesterday while I am trying to upload a custom package.

Maybe @Racel can help us ? I tried on several computers and always get the same result.

Also seems like no package has been updated in the last 2 days :

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi - Thanks for bringing it to our attention. The team is look into it right now. More soon…

2 Likes

Same here ! everything is back to normal :slight_smile:
Thanks @Racel and the team !

1 Like

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi - Can you hold off for a little bit longer. We are still trying to get everything resolved. Package Manager might be going on and offline sporadically.

1 Like

@erfajo - If you were able to publish, they should not be removed. But, while we are fixing/testing, the package manager server might be going on/offline intermittently.

2 Likes

Also the package search now is not working. I think is a direct consequence of the server testing.

1 Like

Yeah that and the online portal are both down. Thanks to all for letting me know it wasn’t just me as I was about to go insane. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone - Thanks so much for your patience. We ran into a configuration mistake on our server while making security improvements. We have applied the fix and finished our testing. The Package Manager should be up and good to go now.

Please let us know if there are any issues. Thanks again for calling this to our attention! We really appreciate it.

7 Likes

Thanks @Racel and team for your instance support

The problem seems to be back indeed! :smile: @Racel

Thanks @Mostafa_El_Ayoubi - Looking into it now…More soon

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi @istarosx - We are back online now. Can you try again and let us know if there are still any issues.

1 Like

Everything’s seems okay now thank you so much !

1 Like

I am attempting to publish locally via the Package Manager but keep getting this warning. (see attached)

It has been over an hour now searching the web trying to find a solution to no avail. The goal is to publish some custom nodes (.dyf) to a local repo for testing to see if other users on our team can use it in their projects. I posted this as a new issue on the GitHub page but trying to resolve asap. Please let me know if I’m overlooking a step here! My guide to publishing has been the Dynamo Primer. http://dynamoprimer.com/en/10_Packages/10-4_Publishing.html

Let me know. Thanks all!
-Tim