Today I will share 3 scripts we developped in-house, on the same principle as the previous ones.
WITH THIS SCRIPT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
Automate the creation of all your worksets in one operation.
- Create a series of worksets based on an Excel file.
- Modify the name of default Revit worksets.
- Create worksets for Revit Links based on their name.
- Fill in the Excel file template names
- Launch the script in Dynamo and set the file path to your Excel file.
If you have any questions about these scripts, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the forum
You will need this excel file in order to get things going properly
Worksets.xlsx (9.9 KB)
BIM1_WorksetsCreationFromExcel.dyn (189.7 KB)