PACK 02 - Model maintenance - SCRIPT 3 / 4 - Exclude / Include From View Template - BIM One Inc
Here is the last script of 4 today
With this script you will be able to:
Include or exclude a parameter or a series of parameters from view templates.
- Select the view templates you wish to process
- Select the parameters
- Choose to include or exclude those parameters from selected view templates
- A window dialog will report the elements processed.
Revit API, through Dynamo, does not allow the script to process 3D view template.
and for the french speaking people
We can’t wait to release our next Dynamo Script Pack. The third pack should consist of tools to help you replace data or elements in batch.
All scripts have an interface when needed (with thanks to our friends at data|shapes).
We worked hard to develop our scripts with as few dependencies as possible to make deployment and maintenance straightforward. By dependencies, we mean custom nodes that need to be downloaded for the script to be functional.
Our scripts are bilingual. The first section of each script starts with a Python script that queries the language of the Revit interface and conditions the text of the interface.
- These scripts are distributed free of charge by BIM One Inc. They have all been tested and used by our specialists before being released. However, Dynamo, like computing, is not an exact science. Some scripts may not work as expected on your computer or in your projects. We cannot be held responsible for your use of it. Obviously, we will try to correct any problems or answer your questions as best we can and according to our availability. Our goal is to follow up once a week.
- Like any Dynamo script, it’s essential to understand that manipulations on a file can cause an unwanted result: Always save your file or a copy before proceeding.
*In order to have a correct result, it is necessary to close and reopen Dynamo every time you use the same script on the same file.
BIM1_ExcludeIncludeFromViewTemplate.DYN (214.7 KB)