Nul display in BlockReference.BycoordinateSystem

Hello got an issue on my script. The idea is to place pipe support at a define station. Everything work fine. But when I looked in detail some blocks didn’t placed. When l look at the list of block definition and BlockReference.ByCoordinateSystem, the have the same number of element (653) but they are nul value in the last one.
What is the problems?

We need to see the warning text and the data input for the coordinate systems to help.

1 Like

Please ensure that the geometry scaling is set to Medium.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for the response. In attachment the script and the error. Sorry it’s in french, but the traduction it that ‘‘Block requires uniform scaling’’.
Thanks

Here is the complete script

I wished I could send you the dwg and the Excel file but it seems that there is limitation for me.

Hi, thanks for your response, what node should I used to rescale block reference?

Bumped your trust level so you can try to attach them now, but if not you can utilize a 3rd party tool with open access such as OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Dropbox, Etc…

The first thing to review is if the coordinate system is in fact evenly scaled. Check the XAxis, YAxis, and ZAxis length to ensure they are all the same. If they are, this post should get you an alternative path.

1 Like

TEST DYNAMO.dwg (2.8 MB)

Position_Plot_test_dynamo.xlsx (108.9 KB)
20230906SUPPORT_SETUP_T1A.dyn (596.8 KB)
Here complete files. I’ll try your solution and make a feed back. Thanks you