New in dynamo

Hi,
I am new to dynamo, and I would like to learn this program well. Does anyone have a PDF with detailed exercises to be able to learn this program.

Regards
thank you so much

Hi

You can Try with this book: Dynamo for Civil3D

My sugesstion will be , First try some simple graphs

1. Draw Lines in C3D with Data from Excel (With this you will get idea Data Import and Link C3D with Dynamo)

2. Export X,Y,Z Coordinates from an Alignment and Profile and save it in Excel File (With This you will get idea of exporting the data to Excel)

all the Best
1. My First Dynamo Code_Draw line.7z (1.2 MB)

3 Likes

2nd Example: Hope you can have basic understanding after going through these two codes.

3. XYZ Data Extract.7z (1.4 MB)

1 Like

Hola Amgo @cesarlatino24 buenas. I have done my baby steps with Dynamo Primer, I reproduced the exercises that come with it, I hope it helps!

2 Likes

I have @Anton_Huizinga 's book and it’s really good, recommend it.

Then I also recommend the E-learning from Di-Roots Free Dynamo Courses | Basic & Advanced Courses :heavy_check_mark: DiRoots Elearning . Cover a lot general stuff.

If you haven’t find it, the youtube channel Dynamo Office hour managed by @solamour and @jacob.small is also nice to watch even if it sometimes can be hard to understand as a new Dynamo user.

5 Likes

Link if you need it: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdlF7MirPEC2yNFTGymESd3t7Xosfk9c2

3 Likes