Name the pipe paths (Revit MEP)

I was able to do this path numbering (example: 0 -1, 1 - 2) when I select a single path. For example: I select the water tank and the shower … and then dynamo numbers the sections from the fixtures units, because it arranges the pipes that are marked from highest to lowest (fixture units) and decreases the each division of water, 0 - 1 (4.1 FU), 1 - 2 (2.0 FU), 2 - 3 (0.4 FU). In this picture what is green is what dynamo writes inside each tulubation (4.1,2.0 and 0.4) and other information like: fixture units and Diameter is inside the pipes and pipe conecti

ons

but now I don’t want to have to select, I would like dynamo to select all pipes and path. I want dynamo to write inside my pipes and pipe connections, separating into paths. This separation should be done when dynamo encounters a water division, such as TEE connections. Example: In section 0 -1 the fixture units is 4.1, when it arrives at the TEE connection, it changes from 0 -1 (4.1 FU) to 1 - 2 (2.0 FU) and 1 - 3 (2.1 FU).

Dynamo%20what%20i%20want

Hey guys , i had some ideas and I believe I can do it, any news I give an answer. Thank you

1 Like