Multiple filters with multiple rules and graphic override output

Hi All, I have read through multiple other forums, but Im posting here because I find myself with an overly complicated solution.

Im new to Dynamo and any help slimming this down and improving it will be really appreciated.
It does everything listed below is parts but not as a whole.

The script’s purpose:

• Create multiple floor filters at once in an active view
  • One filter for each Floortype in a linked model
  • The name for the Filter created, and the value being filtered, should be same as the floor type it is filtering (Floortype = filtername = filter value)
  • The filters added to the view should each be assigned a randomly generated greyscale RGB code override for the background fill colour.

Thanks in advance for the wisdom :slight_smile:

The image is still illegible. You want to be zoomed in far enough that the node titles are visible (otherwise we have no idea what your graph is doing) and then export the image. The entire graph will be exported, so you don’t have to worry about fitting everything in the window.

What do your errors say? Looks like you might have a list structure issue.

Here are the two errors:

I don’t know if this will fix anything but using List.Transpose here doesn’t really do anything. I recommend removing those and using List.Flatten nodes instead, also use a List.Flatten instead of the X[0], makes it more clear what is going on.

Could you perhaps send this Dynamo file together with a sample Revit file?

Very similar graph was used here for Wall in lieu of floors, but same basic principle I think.

UPDATE - thanks for your comments, I was able to get it to work on my own.
@Daan thank you, while preparing your sample file I figured it out.