Many slabs from sets of points

I have a long single list of x,y,z coordinates that represent the vertices of a series of slabs with differeing number of points for each slab. In a fourth column I have a coding the includes both the type of slab, and the break in the coordinates between one slab and the next.
I’ve made nodes that build a single slab from a list of points, but I am struggling to work out how I can push multiple slabs through and I’m guessing its my inexperience with splitting the csv in the right way.

Okay I managed to do it. What I have done feels rather laboured and ugly but that maybe just a lack of experience!

1 Like

@robertklaschka ,

at least share your aproche … visually :wink:

The primary learning for me was that a in list of lists the level containing the elements themselves don’t have to be equal lengths.

This is my whole graph, the pink bit is a piece of code I use to translate global points to project points or coordinate systems depending on what I need. Then I plug whatever I need in at the end.

1 Like

This is the specific group that reads and extracts the start index of each string of boundary points, and then from that the string of end points is generated. Which I can then use to split the whole dataset of points into the individual points first to use to make floor by boundary, then adjust the heights of the boundary to shape the floor.

Hope that explains.

1 Like