Mandrill creates a list of plots instead of only one

The situation above is with all charts which means I do smthg wrong. But what?

Here’s sample of Line Chart:

It explains data structure required for them to work.

With all my respect it is unclear what the data should look like as you show on the graphs, csv parses and codeblocks different sets of data. It is very confusing and doesn’t allow to quickly predict how user’s data must be formatted without repeating your example first and then play with it to finally get what we need…
I still don’t understand, how to plot multiple lines on a line chart… It creates multiple charts.
And why does it assign X values from “Names” input?

Ah! Finally you asked the question that you really wanted answered. Please be clear and concise. So you want to plot multiple lines on a single chart? That is not yet supported. Please file a feature request.

Done. Anyway, even for a single line, why X values are from “Names” input?

P.S. Is it worth using Plotly JS instead of a raw D3? They have already done a big job to adapt D3 to dataviz… And graphs can be reused after creation…

@Nikolay_Gerasimov1 feel free to submit a PR for any of the suggested changes. I will be more than happy to review. Source code for Mandrill is here: https://github.com/BadMonkeysTeam/Mandrill

This is how I’ve solved the problem. Any graph, any data GraphGenerator.py (1.2 KB)

In Dynamo you need to split it into some nodes, not difficult.