Hi, has anyone got null result from lunchbox area element collector by Level name ?
Yes!
Here the result using revit; german language:
and the same file, using revit; english:
Hi Johannes, thanks for quick reply.
The problem is I can get all the data apart from Level Name.
And it will appear null value randomly as below image.
Kulkul
July 10, 2016, 9:14am
4
Hi Kuo
Double click on the Custom node (LunchBox Area Element Collector) and do the below changes inside Python script. Good Luck!
Hi Kulkul,
Thanks for reply.
I try to change Python script to yours.
don’t know why everything gets null.
Kulkul
July 11, 2016, 9:52am
6
Try removing boolean and connect again.
Kulkul
July 11, 2016, 10:03am
8
Restart Revit and Run Dynamo again and check.
still not.
Also get six notifications of System.IO.FileLoadException.
Kulkul
July 11, 2016, 10:32am
10
Which Dynamo and Revit version your using?
Try Uninstalling Lunchbox package and Re-install it.
I was using Revit 2016 with Dynamo 1.0.0 and it still gets null value even I reinstall Lunchbox.
So,I just try on Revit 2014 with Dynamo 0.8.2.2392.
It works!
Kulkul
July 11, 2016, 11:20am
12
I am not sure why it is not working from your side but here is alternate 2 solutions to get levels.
Sam_M
November 3, 2017, 10:27am
14
Hey Kuo Chou Chen, did you ever get it work? I’m also getting null values with the Area Collector.