Loop and exporting problems (Dynamo/RSA/optimo)

Hi

I am trying to make a loop using optimo to find the optimal sections for my structure evaluated by the wightscore - but i am facing som troubles being new in the program.

First of all i am having troubles exporting all of the iterations - I have tried both excel and CSV - but only the latest iteration is saved.

I think it might be linked to another problem i have - running the sheet i dont get the amount of the RSA-files in the linked folder, compared to the amount of iterations and the population size - I have tried different combinations of the two.

I have tried to use the “wait for” and so but havent been able to solve it yet :frowning: Hope someone can help me finish this last part of the work

Fitness Funtion.dyf (33.2 KB) Genetisk Optimering.dyn (122.3 KB) Optimo Evaluation.dyf (546.6 KB)

@Jonathan.Olesen mĂĄske? :slight_smile:

Jeg tager den pĂĄ engelsk :wink: @MartinSpence

@mnedJ3Y62
What you should do is to write to your .csv / excel etc inside your innermost fitness node. :slight_smile:

Usually you get your iterations times your population in your linked folder, assuming you’re saving your files on each iteration of course.

2 Likes

@Jonathan.Olesen Så forsøger jeg at fortsætte på engelsk :slight_smile:

I have tried this but i can not figure out how to avoid the the node from overwriting the past calculations?

Yes, that is what i expected - but how do i control whether i save every iteration or not? i have connected the “calculation with save”-node to the directory path, should i change the lacing on this node? i cant really see any coherence in the amount of RSA-files that is saved - when the population size is 10 and iteration number is 5 i get 12 files every time.

Have a look at my thesis, it worked consistently both saving the files and recording using a simple python to csv :slight_smile:

1 Like