I have 2 circles and would like to stitch a 4 point adaptive component between the circles. The approach was to divide each circle, get the xyz’s and match the appropriate xyz points between each circle to place a 4 point adaptive component. Here are the steps that work and the stopping point.
- Create 2 circles and divide each by xyz array 128 times. This generates xyz coordinates for 128 a points on each circle which is cast into a list.
- For the 4 point - AC i would like to take from curve-1 points 1 and 2 and match to curve-2 points 1 and 2...and continue: for curve-1 - take points 2 and 3 and match to curve-2 points 2 and 3.
- The curves are created and divided and xyz points cast into a list.
- From that list build a sub list that pairs the points, this correctly generates 128 paired points to each curve.
- Next step I would think is to combine the 2 list into 1 list matching the points to groups of 4.
- Join List fails, Combine List fails....
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.