List to parameter

I would like to pass a list created in a new parameter generated on revit, which node do you recommend?
thank you

What does the error message say?
Have you tried converting the parameter value to a string before passing it to the SetParameter node?
Have you made sure that the parameter you are setting is editable in the project?

@erfajo Yes null values…
@martin.scholl in string? Node name?

It doesn’t look like null values, they look like empty values in the index. These need to be replaced in order for it to continue.

no problem

!
but the screen is too wide

I want to transfer the list as a parameter in revit within the new field

As described by erfajo earlier you can use the “camera icon” in the top right corner to take a picture of the entire graph (so zoom in on a node and click the camera)…

Secondly you might want to actually input elements into your “Element.SetParameterByName” node :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is the file, in short I created a single list that includes Revit both Area and Volume in certain indexes, how could I add this list to the new parameter created in revit?Test 3.dyn (23.5 KB)

ok I’m sorry maybe I was not very clear … the result I wanted to reach theoretically I have already achieved … I would like to know only if there is a way to transcribe the list obtained in a new field of abacus revit previously reported

I probably do not even have to use the node Element.SetParameterByName… indeed surely