List Managment quantity by index

Hi I’m trying to make this table, I’ve managed to get to this point, but I don’t know how could I count each item that belong to “Allround” separedely. What s the best way to do it??

Thank you.

That is my script:

Gear list.dyn (47.2 KB)

Hello @titomoura,

I’ve mocked up an image below (As I don’t have your data :smiley: ) - please try this and let me know if it solves your problem?

Depending on how your data is structured you may also need to change the lacing or lists@level on this… but default should work!

You also may need blank entries for Item3 instead of the empty list, but try that first!

Thank you for rplying me. I’ve tried both and it didn’t work. The first option without the list empty, the list wasn’t exported.

The second try it clashed.

Hello @titomoura,

I don’t have your data, so a bit hard to help remote! However, I’ve mocked up a graph to emulate what you are doing.

Can you please try the following:

Add a List.Count node after your List.Create node - change it’s List@Level to Level2 and see if the numbers match for the lower portion of your graph.

If they do not match, your List.Transpose will fail as it requires the same amount of data in each list.

If yours don’t match (As in my example) then we’ll have to take a different approach!

Thank you for replying. I’ve found a solution, so I attached the script here in case some one need to achieve something similar.

Gear List.dyn (25.7 KB)