List levels & lacing

Hi there.

I’m currently working on a script where i have to project point of an element to multiple coördinatesystems in that element. For each selected element(s) i created 4 coordination systems. I extracted the points from each element and need to transfer them to the 4 coordination system of the same element.

Which levels and lacing do i need in the node Geometry.Transform? I’m not good at this so this is quiet complicated for me.

As an example:
Input:
3 element
Each element has 4 coordinate systems
Each element has random amount of points points (4, 3 and 5 as an example)
Output should be:
list1 [cs1[pt1,pt2,pt3,pt4], cs2[pt1,pt2,pt3,pt4], cs3[pt1,pt2,pt3,pt4], cs4[pt1,pt2,pt3,pt4]]
list2 [cs1[pt1,pt2,pt3], cs2[pt1,pt2,pt3], cs3[pt1,pt2,pt3], cs4[pt1,pt2,pt3]]
list3 [cs1[pt1,pt2,pt3,pt4,pt5], cs2[pt1,pt2,pt3,pt4,pt5], cs3[pt1,pt2,pt3,pt4,pt5], cs4[pt1,pt2,pt3,pt4,pt5]]

Can somebody help me?

Hi @Jens.Mrqn
I think you should try List.Transpose at Level 3, after your wrong node

Thanks for the quick respons @Francois_Labonne !

If i count the points per element and multiply it with 4 (coordination systems per element) and then add them to each other, then the total should be 212.

@Jens.Mrqn, look here:

Share RVT and DYN for fast help.

number of levels are not the same in your 2 screenshots, you should adjust levels of the inputs in the Geometry.Transform node

@Francois_Labonne They’re both 12 so that’s not going to change the outcome.

@Jens.Mrqn
Right. But the Geometry.Transform node is working,in your graph, only on the first point of each list. You have to use another level .