Keyplan - Automatic Area

Hey all,

I watched a video recently of DanamoBIM, that talked about how to create a script to automate the task of keyplans on your sheets. The script works, but I would like to tweak it a bit.
As it is now, I can only automate the sheets by the suffix one “group” at a time (ie. A, B, C, etc). Meaning I can get my keyplan with a hatch for area A in the correct spot on all sheets with a suffix of A. Then I need to do the “B” suffix sheets and so on…

I would think we could automatically do this by hitting play on the script and not having to do each suffix type.

I basically want all sheets with a suffix of A to turn on the appropriate area keyplan, Same with suffix of B and so on. Attached is what I have, but I need some input if what I am wanting to do is possible.

Appreciate any input you can provide. I hope my explanation makes sense :slight_smile:

You are after the List.GroupByKey node. Match the structure of the grouping list with your inputs
Tip: If you need the last character of the sheet number use index = -1, length = 1 in the String.Substring node
Example below

Thanks Mike…I’ll give that a try.