We are looking for Architectural Assistant Graduates, both Part-1 and Part-2, to join the Gensler London team.
Gensler is a global architecture, design, and planning firm with 48 locations and more than 6,000 professionals networked across Asia, Europe, Australia, the Middle East, and the Americas. Founded in 1965, the firm serves more than 3,500 active clients in virtually every industry. Gensler designers strive to make the places people live, work, and play more inspiring, more resilient, and more impactful.
If you are graduating in 2019 and interested in joining our team, please visit our website to apply or https://gensler.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/genslercareers/job/London-United-Kingdom/Part-1-Architectural-Assistant-Graduates_R-116 for the Part-1 positions and https://gensler.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/genslercareers/job/London-United-Kingdom/Part-2-Architectural-Assistant-Graduates_R-118 for the Part-2 positions.
We are looking for :
- A leader in your University and community
- Able to demonstrate excellent design sensibilities in your portfolio
- Highly motivated, with a proactive attitude and eager to learn
- Fluency in 2d & 3D software Revit, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Rhino, MAYA
- Great interest in current 3D Parametricism & BIM-related developments & tools
- Proficiency to create custom Revit families and adaptive components
- Willingness to autonomously and continuously expand own professional knowledge
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Interested in Sustainability and Sustainable design
- An excellent hand-sketcher