Isovist Challenge

My first thought was about ensuring visibility of emergency signage/lighting. All kinds of device coverage potential as well. Interesting stuff.

The only major differences usually happen when Geometry gets involved and Dynamo just plain sucks at most of the geometrical operations

So basically what you are saying is that unlike Revit, the Dynamo team, who had the chance to develop a visual language program from scratch with all the knowledge of Grasshopper, still managed to create a poor program when it comes to geometry? Just wondering

BTW some may say that Dynamo was developed for automating repetitive tasks in Revit. But since Revit also have the most horrendous modelling toolset, you will always have to depend on Rhino/Grasshopper for geometry creation and exploration.

That’s a pretty accurate portrayal of what happened.

Hi everyone,
I think I messed something up in the lists but couldn’t find it. I marked the centerpoints as 1&2 but as you see, they cover an undesired area rather than creating from inwards.

This is the wrong result:

And this is part of the graph:

What do you think that might have had created the problem? I tried to replicate the graph presented above.