Is their a way to import excel spreadsheet Data in Revit Sheet?

i am trying to put excel spread sheet in revit.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: There are several Dynamo can aid in getting excel data into Revit but the ‘right’ way to do so depends on your specific situation and intended use. What do you have in mind?

1 Like

Well in my case i want this data to show in Sheet directly.

There are a lot of ways to skin the cat. You should decide how you are going to do that.
One way is to draw automatically everything in a drafting view using the information from excel - like drawing lines and placing text and eveyrhing using Dynamo nodes or Python.
Other option is to use Revit elements and set their parameters using Dynamo. Then to create schedule in Revit and format and filter to achieve the final result you want.
So I believe you first need to decide how the information from excel will live in your Revit model - will it be a drafting view or actual Revit schedule or something else ? I don’t know, I am just giving you some topics you to think of.

My gut says a key schedule is what you’re after. THis has been covered a few times here and elsewhere - there are nodes in Archilab I believe.

However, as @Petar_Penchev1 mentioned above, there are lots of ways to do this, and without knowing more about what you’re really working with it’s hard to know what’s best.

First option , draw automatically everything in a drafting view using the information from excel - like drawing lines and placing text and eveyrhing using Dynamo nodes or Python. is their a way to do it.

i don’t want to create key schedule. my main goal is to put information from excel in sheet without creating a schedule. As @Petar_Penchev1 said “draw automatically everything in a drafting view using the information from excel - like drawing lines and placing text and eveyrhing using Dynamo nodes or Python.” which is another good way to do what i want to achieve.

1 Like