Import families through cad

I’m trying to work with this routine, so that it identifies the linked cad blocks and imports a family of doors and windows in the same position.
I made a spreadsheet with the names of the same blocks of the families, imported the cad, compared the spreadsheet with the cad and tried to import the element. But it doesn’t work, it’s just the dot in the place of the elements. Can anyone identify where the error is?

When you run a script directly from Dynamo where points are being referenced, you will get the dots in the Revit view. These help you with making sure the points are in the locations as expected. It looks like your script ran through without errors. Make sure you don’t have a view visibility filter set that is making them not show up. Also check the default 3D view and make sure they are coming in at the correct level.

I checked all these questions.
I redid other attempts, checking 3D, levels and filters and nothing.

Open the default 3D view. Select the element from the browser list and right click and see if you have the select all instance in active view or in project options. Or while in the 3D view, select the unique ID number from the list of elements from the FamilyInstance.ByPointAndLevel node. This will zoom to the element in the view. Other than that, I wouldn’t know what to look at.