I'm looking for a freelancer

Hello,
I am looking for a freelancer who would be able to create a script in accordance with the guidelines provided by the company I work for.

Generally, it would be necessary to create a script that would dimension the electrical socket from the axis of the washbasin. The second script could describe the elevations for individual elements according to the attached screenshot

If it were possible, you would need to create a script describing the ordinates of individual elements (although perhaps some of you have already encountered such a script?).

Pls let me know! :slight_smile:

I might first attempt to find the positions of the elements and place line-based families to represent the dimensions. Another way might be to create Detail Lines in the View and dimension between them.

LMK if you want help.

Hi ,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me via email removed by moderator as openly shared emails on the forum leads to additional spam - please invite a DM on the forum and share the email in that venue instead..
Colin