How to place a support in tunnel by use vector

support by vector NEW.dyn (492.5 KB)
HELLO SIR/MADAM
AM TRIED TO GIVE A SUPPORT BY USING VECTOR BUT THEY LOCATE IN ANOTHER POINT CAN ANYONE HELP THIS

Sorry man but by which way you ask your question it’s difficult to answer. Because now it’s not clear what is the problem and what you are trying to accomplish.

1 Like

i want to change the support location to corner of tunnel by using vector scale,so i have problem to measure the x y z distance…

Hi ,

Why are you trying to move points using “Vector Scale”?

Durmus

i have no idea how to change the support coordinates to that point

Hi @naturalnature,

It’s been a busy day today, so I’m sorry to answer late.

I didn’t have a shared project file, so I created the script myself. I’ve made this experiment to give you an idea of ​​a dead file. I hope it leads.

Durmus

1 Like

i tried but result not come…
i want to give support to whole tunnel by using adaptive points with 1.5m distance

Hi @naturalnature ,

What I don’t understand is:
You insist the support to the position of the adaptive points, and then you want to change the position of the support. In other words, the adaptive points you use in this condition do not work for you.

Why don’t you send support to where it’s supposed to be? If your purpose is to take a reference from the Adaptive points to the location of the support: first send the support to its correct position and then proceed to this step.

1 Create only 1 topic for the question.

How do you build this tunnel ? Can you share your script ? thank you!