How to take adaptive points from revit file for tunnel

i wanted to fix pipes for long tunnel. i have tunnel file in revit. and how can i take the adaptive points?

Hi @Shoji,

Are you working in the Revit document or in the Adaptive Component family?

hi @CVestesen
i have taken adaptive points from tunnel and drawn the cable tray. now what i want is how to fix the support for those trays with the particular distance… give me a suggestions…

thanks in advance…

Hi @Shoji,

-Convert the wall of the tunnel to a line.
-Divide the line by “x distance”.
-Take the points on the line and place the support with “FamilyInst.ByPoint”.
-You can make the arrangements according to the result.

this much i have done @Durmus_Cesur… plaese give a small explanation with picture…

Hi,

You can continue the code this way. Allows you to place supports on the points you have obtained.
(I’m away from the PC now and do my best)
-Family Type: You need to select the type of support.

i got struck here sir. what mistake i have made?

“Watch” Can you link the node and show us what’s going on?

its showing null

i dont have this package. please send me the link to install or would you tell me the correct name to check the package…

1 Like

already we have adaptive points and supports are placed on the adaptive points but we want to change the place of support from the adaptive point to edge of the corner

i that picture support is placed in adaptive points but we want to move the support to that edge…support by vector NEW.dyn (936.8 KB)

How do you build this tunnel ? Can you share your script ? thank you!

Hi there, CAn you share the revit file or the point coordinates of the tunnel? What I have is the script that place pipe-ducts-cable tray along the curves. I will edit the script to place support instead.