Guys thank you all for your help, it has been very useful.
Anyway i am still having some issues representing my objects in the way that i want to. I tried to use the method that Avz provided on his script (to whom i am specially grateful for taking the time to explain me how to proceed), which worked great for a single nurbcurve, but if i want to use it for more than one (because i need it to work with several polylines at a time) it has a pretty weird behaivour, representing the elements sometimes rotated and sometimes with other issues. I also need to create a family from this geometry, so i tried to did this using the node “Srpings.Familyinstance.Bygeometry”, but again, troubles come, the family elements are generated but not in the right place (for several polylines).
I attach de Dynamo script here Estrusione_polifora piu tratti.dyn (120.8 KB)
and an example of the array of points LAT.txt (4.7 KB)
Having all this problems, made me come back to the solution with addaptive components. This works nice, but in curve paths, i have gaps/overlaps, which i would like to fill/erase
this is the dynamo script for the last one Posizionamento delle polifore.dyn (69.0 KB)
and the revit family conducts 1.rfa (416 KB)
Thank you everyone, and sorry for making this so long.