Hide not placed section view in the sheet

Hai,
Did u check my problem?
thank u

Hi,

This graph hides all sections apart from the one which contains the sheet number…

With a bit of adjustment I hope you can make it suit your needs.

Mark

1.rvt (1.3 MB)
Hide all Sections not in sheet-4.dyn (46.5 KB)

Thanks for u r reply.
it was not my probleem. i can solve this using filter in revit self.
I ll attach revit file, u ll see the problem clearly.
once u have opened the file. there are 2 sheets: A100 and A101.
A100: there are 2 floorplans and 2 section views.(one of the floorplan just a copy of the same level)
A101: there is a floorplan and a sectionview.
coming to the point; in the sheet A100, floorplan Level 1 :all the sections have been hided except section view 1 . in the floorplan Level 1_Detail: all the section views have been hided except section view 2.
like that on Sheet A101 : all the sectin views have been hided except section view 3.
please if u can help me out this problem, i am very grateful.
thanks alotProject2.rvt (1.8 MB)

Hi,

Just to be really clear…

The graph filters visible views according to the sheet number which the host view is placed on.

To do this only through Revit would require a specific view template for each view.

For my projects this would require hundreds of view templates, not something it is feasible to do manually through Revit.

I have modified the graph to work with your test file, run it on your rvt and attach the modified rvt for you to look at. Along with the modified graph.

If the rvt is not how you intended, I think you will need to show us what you want to achieve in your example rvt vs your original rvt.

I hope that helps,

Mark

SectionsViewHideNotOnASheet-2.dyn (77.1 KB)
Project2-MKA.rvt (1.7 MB)

Hi,

I realise this is an old post but i wonder if you know where i can find the nodes that are used in this script.

Cheers,

Wes

Hi,

It says it right there in the screenshot :slight_smile:

Yes, i have those two but there are others not included within those packages.

Could you post a screenshot of the graph so we can see which ones you’re talking about?

screenshot :wink:

It’s best not to copy a 4 year old graph node by node as many of those nodes/packages will be out of date, deprecated, or with different functionality at this point. Instead, look at what the nodes are doing and try to find similar (current) nodes that would accomplish the same thing.

1 Like