Help.....get properties, set properties. ..?

Very good days.
I am learning dynamo from CIVIL 3D, and it happens that I would like to access the properties that my objects have, such as:
-Lines.
-Circles.
-Arches.
-Polylines.
-Hatch.
1° It happens that I don’t know which node I can use to extract its properties.
2° Once these values have been extracted, I would like to modify the values of the properties and I cannot find a node that allows me to do such an action.
Please if someone could guide me on how to get what I’m looking for, thank you very much.
It is important to mention that I am using CIVIL 3D 2024.

Example.dwg (944.6 KB)
01_GET-SET PROPERTIES.dyn (6.7 KB)

I’d suggest the Civil3DToolkit package, under Autocad then ObjectExtensions, then you can can use the ObjectExtensions.GetParameters to get the basics and then ObjectExtensions.SetParameterValueByName for some of the editable ones.

It happens that I can’t access these properties much less modify them…
How could I modify these values…???

Most of them should be readable:

1 Like

Why are the results different for me?

You might need to click the arrow/triangle at the bottom right to expand the results. For the other one, you have to feed the parameter names exactly or it will return a null, for example there cannot be a space in the parameter name.

In the case of activating the triangle at the bottom, you still cannot see the list of parameters… what do you think is the reason for that? or do I have to activate something in the configuration??

Could you please show me how to change, modify the Start Z parameter and enter the value 0.00 to all the lines…
Is it that I can’t see the parameters in my list?
Thank you

You can see result of ObjectExtensions.GetParameters node:

1 Like

Autodesk.AutoCAD.Geometry.Point3d

To change z , you need Point3d (x,y,0.00)

Thank you for your comments…
But I don’t understand textual code very well, I’m a newbie to that topic.
I don’t know if you could help me by showing me a node that allows me to do it, it would be very useful to me, thank you.