Help creating Section box or scope box

Hi everyone, I am not too familiar with creating section/scope boxes in dynamo and need some help. I think what I want to accomplish is very simple but I am not getting the results I want.

Basically all I want to do is copy a section/scope box that is already in the model and move it X amount of distance apart Y amount of times. I.e. I want 3 boxes 50 feet apart from each other.

This is what I got so far. First I create a scope box, select the box from dynamo, then move is 10 feet, and finally create a section view from the box.

However, there are a few hiccups.
The section box does not look like this
it comes out as this
with no form of indication on Revit side. The section cut icon does not appear.

Lastly, for some reason the section box is flipped the wrong way. Anyway to flip the view orientation?

Still stuck on this problem and would be thankful if anyone can help me.
I decided to add more info to clear any confusion.
This is my floor plan view.image
Section cut is at the top, and scope box is at the bottom.
The section cut looks like this

My dynamo graph creates section views based on the scope box but that is not what I need. Here is what my section views look like.

The orientation is the wrong way and I want to fix it but don’t know how.
I also would like to get the view to look like the second picture and to get this icon to show up on the model. image

Anyways, my main question is how do i go about creating the section cuts or views in Dynamo? I seem to be able to go from scope box to section view but can’t there be an easier way to tell dynamo where to place each section view?