Having issue in reading Arduino sensor data by Dynamo

Hi

I am trying to read acceleration data from an Arduino Uno by Dynamo. I am not very familiar with Firefly package, but I’ll search in the forum to get some help. As you see below, in the first step I got some errors in reading the data. Could you please tell me what the problem is? I am using an Accelerometer ADXL345 to get the acceleration data, and I am gonna extract these data by Dynamo. I used the manufacturer’s code and it works when I click on Serial Monitor in Arduino software. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks

1 Like

Hey, might not help, but have you tried a flatten node after your output from Ports?

1 Like

Thanks @Mark.Ackerley for your response. I tried the Flatten node, but still, it doesn’t work
:frowning:

1 Like

Hi…a pulse may be generated by something, but not a dynamo. What instrument was used to measure the pulses? The only correct answer is an “oscilloscope”. So the voltages you reference are very suspect.

Don’t design your stuff based on what someone else tells you they measured. Measure it yourself. I bet you will see a simple pulse train with the frequency very linear in relation to the rotation of the shaft.

And then you can program your Arduino to count the pulses per second and compute the speed based on the tire circumference and the gear ratio of the differential.