Get structure by a specific name in a pipe network

We have a project where our Water & Sewage engineer has added structure labels in a Profile view and then the want to read info from the property set that is added to structures. I can’t get the info from the property set when I select the structure in the Profile view so instead I want to read info from the label and get information from structure and pipe network based on that information

I thought that I got hold on everything but realized that I had issue with the indexing in the list

My question is, is there a way to reach a specific structure by name in a specific Pipe Network?
Inputs

I want to get structure at index 0 in the pipe network at index 0, structure at index 1 in the pipe network at index 1…

User will have the structure project in different profile view so Structure name is not always unique in list so the index is important.

For example, I found out that structure XM01 is at index 41 in pipe network that ends with -23 but this will of course change depending on structure name and Pipe Network

Is this what you are trying to achieve? In your case it might require adjusting list levels and lacing to achieve the desired outcome

Thanks a lot. Don’t know why I didn’t thought about this.

1 Like